Saturday, February 7, 2009

CHALLENGE: Shadow

TOUGH CHALLENGES THIS WEEK??? I don't know about you, but I am loving it! Since my mom is here, I let her give her input and this is the word she chose. Fun, huh?

So, let's see what you have! As usual, let's have pictures posted by SUNDAY NIGHT at midnight (I will be on top of it this time!!)

What does this word mean to you? Let's see you push yourself and really experiment!!

OH, and one more note of business--with the labels--it's a pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I know we have had some stray words in there, so I will clarify how it works just in case anyone isn't sure.

Each time you post, you should put a label that says your name (ONLY your name) and then another label for the challenge (ie...tradition, self-portrait, etc.)

So, for example, on my post this week it should say:
Rachel, Shadow

Make sense?

K--now let's get those creative juices flowing and see what you can come up with this week!!

3 comments:

Lacy said...

I have yet to take or post my challenge pictures, but I have loved these challenges so far. I sure do think about them alot and I find myself looking at various situations and picturing ways they fit into comfort, or tradition, or dream. It has me appreciating little treasures and thinking creatively about the mundane. Now all I have to do is get the camera involved in this and I'll be set :)

Rachel Holloway said...

YES LACY!!! Do it! I can't wait to see your creativity on the screen!

Jenny and Travis said...

Thanks for explaining the label thing! I'm totally excited to know how to do this now!