Saturday, January 24, 2009

CHALLENGE: Comfort

I have been sick the past few days, and as I was laying on the couch feeling totally blah I remembered today was a challenge! I skimmed the list of words to pick one, and this word stuck out to me. :)

So the challenge this week is COMFORT.

What does this mean to you? Don't forget, push your limits and be creative!!! Let's try to have the pics posted by Sunday at midnight. :)

....and I promise that in the next few days I will make some changes to the blog, put up the rules, etc. Mindy was so nice to make a cute header to put up for now and I want to line up some Feature fridays. So, lots of change coming soon!

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

off to find comfort

Stephanie said...

Comfort, that should be a little easier for me. I tried and tried and never was able to get a picture of something "clean" for the last challenge. I may actually be able to participate this time!