Monday, November 9, 2009

Bright Idea

Well, it is for me, anyway. Since our baby will be born the first week of December, I'm fairly certain that I won't be able to get a whole lot of that last-minute Christmas stuff done. This is my Christmas List. Well, it's my list of people to purchase for, what they are getting, if I've gotten it, and if it's wrapped yet. *I strategically took this picture so it shows only my kids' sections; that way my family who look here won't get an accidental sneak peak. That's bright, too, right?

3 comments:

LV said...

I have been trying to do some Christmas shopping as we have to have ours early this year. Thank goodness my list is not as long as yours. So happy you dropped by my place for a little visit.

B-Blogit said...

This is an unexpected angle for me but I really like it! Something out of the box in thinking and a good way to take the picture too!

hotmama03 said...

we usually have more done this close to christmas, but you have a LIST!!!
that is a BRIGHT idea, hmmm i think i am putting one up around here.
also maybe somehow darker writing to pop i think darker would be so awesome with the wood behind.