NAME: Michelle Wagoner
- What camera do you use?
I use a Nikon D60, with two different lenses (my new baby) It came with 55mm and i got a zoom lens with stabilization.
- What is your favorite photography subject? (or, what do you like to take pictures of the best?)
I love the outdoors, I am always finding excuses to go out and take pictures of plants, trees, animals and even family from time to time.
- What camera equipment is on your wish list?
AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8G ED-lense, now to get way out there on my wish list I would love a Nikon D90 with all the trimmings-YAY!!
- What are your hobbies outside of photography?
Crochet, knitting, baking, and Cub Scouts
- Tell us about your family! (married? Kids?)
Married now for 3 years-been together for 8, 3 wonderful kids Samantha 12, Mickey 9 and Travis 6
- Where do you live? (you don’t have to be specific if you don’t feel comfortable)
We live in Beautiful
Oregon, a small town outside of It’s a small town and everyone knows what you are doing Salem
- Do you have a blog you would like to share? (family blog or photography blog?
Yes, I have 3 others that I do,
- What is the best photography advice you have ever received?
Just experiment and make sure you are having fun.
Also, Nikon was highly suggested along side of Cannon
- What (if any) editing program do you use?
I am currently working on using Picasa, but I am always looking for more to use.
10.Can you share your favorite 3 pictures with us?? (just attach them to this email)