Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Who am I?



This one really got me thinking. Who am I? A wife, a mother, a daughter, sister, friend? But I'm more than that. Since this challenge was given I have been a cleaning lady, a chef (OK maybe a cook would be a better word, but dinner was really great!), a nurse, a quilter, a gardener, a teacher, a personal shopper, a comforter... the list could go on and on. These things combined make me who I am, and I do them all with my hands. What my hands do each day defines who I am. Me.

Taken with the timer on my camera next to a window for natural lighting. Cropped and a vignette was added.

-cc-

4 comments:

George and Teri said...

that is a really cute Idea.. I love how you listed all the things that are you, a mother with very busy hands. It is a very catching photo. Good job.

Valerie said...

I really like how you see mostly your eyes on your face - That's a mom to me, eyes and hands!

susan said...

excellent photo love...focus on eyes and hands

B-Blogit said...

excellent idea and I like how you wrote it. I like the light coming it as if you were right in front of a window. Nice job.