Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ME!


As I was pondering Me, I decided to show you the things I love. I love to cook, hence the knife and cutting board (my husband thought the knife was ominous). I also love Rachael Ray and (collecting/reading) cookbooks in general. The golf ball is because I love to golf but also because my favorite thing about golfing is I do it with my hubby! We get four hours to ourselves! The binky represents by daughter and the matchbox car my son! So - that's me in a nutshell!

cc always welcome

5 comments:

susan said...

great photo esp the B/W good job!!!

B-Blogit said...

yummy i hear she has some good recipies! Nice collage of things that are you!

Valerie said...

I can't take credit for the b/w - it was my husbands idea :)

George and Teri said...

I like your set up too and the black and white, It's cute how you summed it all up on a cutting board!

Rachel Holloway said...

I love how you did this. I LOVE IT! Way to put in the thought and setup.