Saturday, September 12, 2009

Challenge: Tribute to Rachel

I think we would all agree that Rachel is a wonderful woman in all apsects of life. I have personally learned so much from her. So for the challenge thing of it as a chance to post something that reminds you of her, something you did together, learned from her, etc.

I know that people are busy as well as I so for this challenge it will be ok to post something that you might have taken a previous day! Please give it till Wednesday night September 16th at 11:59pm! That is almost a whole week!

5 comments:

hotmama03 said...

yay, i cant wait to post i am going to the zoo in the morning and will have the best pix to post!!!

Rachel H. said...

THANK YOU BLAKE. This means a lot...totally unexpected...and it made my weekend. I was feeling pretty down about some things on here, and this made it all better!

B-Blogit said...

Well good I was hoping it would help. Gotta give you some good credit where it is due!

Katy said...

Blake, great challenge... and good for you for taking over for a while.. you're a champ!

i'll try my darndest to get back into it... i've been feeling pretty low and uninspired this summer so hopefully things start looking up!

thanks again!

raybanoutlet001 said...

nike huarache
michael kors outlet
nike huarache
michael kors outlet
longchamps
michael kors handbags
salomon shoes
lebron shoes
yeezy boost 350 black
bengals jersey