Friday, August 7, 2009

cool cool cool.

playing in the rain! cool, and cool too! :) (sorry everyone that i dissapeared! BUSY season with all my weddings and i moved in the middle of it! (crazy right) well hopefully i am back for good)
look at his suprise when the umbrella flipped!!!! so fun today!

shot on my nikon d90 and i dont remember what...i waslazy and tired after the last 20 weddings and put it on automatic! lol. also... look:

i got published!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the idaho premeir bride mag!!!

6 comments:

kristine N said...

Awesome! Many congrats, and truly cool pictures!

B-Blogit said...

congrats again and your pictures are great. I love the look on her face and the b/w looks great with the second one where the umbrella is blow backwards. That face is priceless!

Sylvia said...

Congratulation.!. That is cool... I never had my photos published but got some graphic art ads published in yachts mag. and this is a real cool feeling... I'm truly happy for you...

Lindy Lue said...

her face meaning my son coopers right? lol, we love you blake

hotmama03 said...

wow, how neat to have been in a magazine! thats a great accomplishment.
love the look with the umbrella blowing. great catch of expression.

Shanda Call said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's my dream is to be published in a magazine someday.

Love that umbrella photo in black and white. gorgeous