Thursday, June 18, 2009

It wouldn't be me without:


I wear these sandals pretty much every day of my life. I resist the urge to wear them to church. My first pair lasted 5 years; these are almost through their first. Love em. Chacos are the best! If you want to know how big my feet are, just click on it to view full size (just kidding).

Now, about the picture, I made it grainy with texture and fun colors. Kinda fun and off kilter, like the shoe set up. No fancy lightbox (though I loved the tutorial and WANT ONE), just the living room carpet.

CC please!

5 comments:

Katy said...

Cha-COS, Cha-COS, Cha-COS!!!!

I'm chanting cuz these are sandals that DESERVE a chant!

Jan-NETTE, Jan-NETTE, Jan-NETTE!!!

I'm chanting cuz YOU deserve a chant too! I love the idea, the picture is super cool and I love that you put one toe of the sandal up on the other toe... like an invisible shy, yet fiercely awesome, person is wearing them!

B-Blogit said...

It is a good picture. Katy you crack me up. I do like the set up like she said too.

Shelby said...

I thought I was the only one who wore the same ole sandles everyday!
Cute, fun take, love the colors!

Mindy said...

I've heard chacos are nice... now I really need to try some out!

kristine N said...

So, I tried for the same thing and your version is much better. I like the framing and I'm actually quite impressed with the way you've processed the photo. The grittiness of the photo really works for me.

Nice job!