Thursday, June 18, 2009

Everyday: Music


I ended up going with something that I hear everyday, instead of something that I see everyday. I almost always have music playing in my house. Sometimes it's the playlist from my blog, or a Pandora station I've created, or just the radio. But I listen to music everyday. A lot. I think part of it is just that I don't like the quiet house. I just bought this iPod this week -- it's the first music playing device I have purchased since I bought my CD discman like 9 years ago. So now I have a way to listen to music when I go walking -- something else I hope to do everyday with good weather.

About the photo: afternoon light, no flash. Saturated colors (such as they are) and increased shadows, added border.

CC

(See runners-up here.)

6 comments:

B-Blogit said...

cool looks like it could be an ad somewhere and I love music!

Shelby said...

nice display of your everyday....like the set up on the black and the border.

Charlotte said...

Very visually interesting. It pulls you right it. Love the contrasting black background, too. Great set up.

Mindy said...

Love the black background, the set up, the color... great job, Janelle!

Katy said...

love love love love love this picture!!! the coiled up wire looks so awesome and the background is perfect! great job, Janelle

kristine N said...

Looks like it belongs in an add. The high contrast and crispness of the shot make it look very professional.