Saturday, May 2, 2009

Winners: HOT; Challenge: KEY

Great job to everyone who participated in this last challenge. Special thanks to Candace for picking such a great word for us.

The most improved photographer among us (as chosen by all of you) is Janelle (that's me!), with her hot pink flowers.

The best photo overall was Katy, with her charcoal briquettes (which I have to admit is a pretty awesome picture, especially having singed her non-existent knuckle hair).

Earning the most votes, combining the two categories, was also Katy!

Congratulations to everyone. Click here to see all winning pictures from all challenges.

*************************************************************************************

On to a new challenge. Your word for the weekend is KEY. There are a number of ways this could go, and I'm excited to see everyone's work with it.

Please remember the four self-evaluation questions Rachel asked us last week:
  1. Is this my best?
  2. Would I frame this?
  3. Have I taken the features/tutorials people have posted into consideration?
  4. Am I improving?
Please post your pictures by the end of the day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

On a personal note, I just want to thank everyone who voted for me and who noticed my improvement. I'm learning a lot about my camera, and it's making a huge difference. And Rachel taught me to not be afraid of editing.

Katy said...

Thanks to all for your votes, I'm really so appreciative. Way to go everyone for a FUN challenge all around!!! Great Job, Janelle- you really deserved this win!!