Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Key Was Turned...

I had three pictures I really liked, but this is the one I chose to post tonight. I'll put all of them up on my blog if anyone wants to see.


This is a snowmobile, and the key has been turned for many a fun ride. It's old and ghetto, so it won't make it through many more seasons.


Taken in positive film mode, then sharpened and clarified in PaintShop. As a side note, I like the 24 on the key, as well as the fact that the odometer is surrounds the key in the background. I considered cropping, but decided to leave the depth.

CC, as always

p.s., my blog is: zealylife (dot) sampa (.) com

6 comments:

Katy said...

ahhh you're so lucky to have a toy like this!! I'm really just a Wyoming girl who LOVES these sort of things!! Great shot... i too love that you can see the little etchings on the key and love the depth of the photo... I also like that it looks cold and sunny... the PERFECT sledding day!

George and Teri said...

WOW... I love the sharpness of your picture, that is amazing. I think I need to invest in Paintshop. Kudos to you.

Rachel Holloway said...

Very cool! I am glad you left the depth...and how fun to find the 24 feature. I honestly had to really LOOK for it, but once I saw it, it totally stood out!

Jackie said...

I really like it! It looks very retro-ish..hehe, sharp and Yes! i love that you didnt crop it!

AprilF said...

I too had to look for the 24- I was sitting here forever trying to make out a 24 from the etchings on the key. LOL! I like your placement of the key in the image.

B-Blogit said...

It king of does look sort of retro/vintage. I like that.