Sunday, March 8, 2009

Celebration: Party Dress

I took several shots of one of my daughter's dresses that I absolutely love. It looks like the perfect little party dress. I took a couple of close up shots of the fabric and pattern, as well as a beautifully tied bow on the front of it. I ended up using Picasa to stack two of them again, and I just really like it. The dress looks like a party dress to me, and a party is cause for celebration. Other than the stacked style collage, I haven't done anything else to these photos.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Oooh, that looks like a fun party dress! I would've loved a floaty dress like that when I was a little girl.

Melinda said...

What a fun dress. My daughters would love a big party dress like that!

Melinda said...

What a fun dress. My daughters would love a big party dress like that!

Shanda Call said...

this is sooo pretty. It looks so soft!