Friday, February 13, 2009

sweet success


One of my new years resolutions this year was to cook and try out new things. We are creatures of habit... and that has always included the 10 things in our dinner rotation. I wanted to change this.
So thanks to Taste of Homes cookbooks that my mom got us, and a wonderful library full of cookbooks... my new years resolution has so far been very successful (and tasty!).
This was picture is of a dark chocolate cheesecake that I made. It was wonderful!
(I still have a lot left in the fridge... it's one that you have to down with like 5 glasses of milk!)
I really hope that the rest of the year can be this successful in the food department :)

5 comments:

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

ooo...that looks delicious!

Kritta22 said...

You could send part of that this way! It looks wonderful!

Rachel Holloway said...

I am pretty sure you want to come to my house this weekend. :)

That looks divine!! PLEASE post the recipe!

princess jen said...

mmmm... decadent. What a goal to have!

B-Blogit said...

send one to me, i wonder if the file size of it will fit in email to still taste good. LOL!