Thursday, January 22, 2009

CLEAN, just a little late

I was all disappointed about not getting another 'assignment', so I came to the actual blog instead of my blog reader, and I missed it! So terrible. (I'm going to have to get that fixed so I get the updates!) So, even though this is late, this is what I came up with:











These are close ups of my wedding gown. I am helping my future sister-in-law get her wedding dress set to go, and wanted to show her something we did to bustle it up. Anyway, I pulled it out of the box, where it has been CLEAN for the last 4 1/2 years.

It also reminded me of the CLEAN and beautiful day of my wedding and how careful I had to be in my white dress. Good memories!

CC

(I like the sepia because it seems like an heirloom, but it doesn't scream clean like the pure white. The blue reflections on the sequins are from the blue around it; my dress isn't really blue. However, I think it works okay for the picture. Also, blue was one of the colors of my wedding, so that is fun.)

5 comments:

Katy said...

wish we could see the rest of the dress, from what you've shown us, it looks beautiful! I love the sepia one, very pretty!

Kritta22 said...

WOw! Your dress is beautiful!

I like the second one with all the different depths.

Malissa said...

I really like the middle picture. Maybe because there is more of the dress to look at. What a fun idea!

Mindy said...

It looks like a beautiful dress! I like the sepia one best, but I'm a vintage-loving girl through and through. :)

Melinda said...

I prefer the crisp white color myself, because I think the sepia makes it look like your dress is a champaigne color. There's nothing to compare it to to show the difference. I love antique, but for this I would have shown the clean, crisp, plain white. Lovely dress! I like how the sequins caught the sparkle regardless of white or sepia.