Monday, February 8, 2010

Old Time Curlers


This is late because I was having an asthma attack on Sunday night, when I'd planned on getting to 'fixing' my photos from my daughter's birthday celebration. (That's also why I don't have any Superbowl pictures...I was too busy trying to heave out a lung.) This was taken Friday night in prep for her 'Fancy Nancy' birthday party. (See my blog for more on that!)
I took this to picasa and after cropping, tinted it brown, then made the true colors come out by half. (If that makes sense...)

2 comments:

B-Blogit said...

Well we are glad you are feeling better Asthma isnt fun! This picture is nice though! We have old time curlers like that too my daughter uses.

LHD said...

i love this pic. it brings back such memories from my childhood! and i have to say, those rollers worked really well :)...