Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mommies Play too!

Man I have missed this blog! I don't know what my deal has been but I haven't really done much of anything with my photography lately but I really want to get back into it. I guess I could blame it on my giant belly and the possibility of popping any minute... but that's really not a good excuse. I'm sorry Mission 24! I'll try to be better.

Anyway, I know this isn't overly artistic or anything but it's actually a bit out of the box for me anyway because I always forget to get into the pictures myself. This was my son's idea. He put the "glasses" on me and pointed at the camera. I LOVE it! I think, as silly as it may seem, this might be one of my favorite pictures of us together.
f/4 , 1/60 sec, ISO200---- basically, it was on auto. I've got to get away from that!

3 comments:

B-Blogit said...

glad mommy get to play and I love the fuzzy glasses! nice shot!

Melinda said...

Mommies need that time! I love that there's no perfection here; it's pure sponteneity.

hotmama03 said...

love the clairity, and color values in this.
mommy time is very important!!!