Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloweenie!

I took a ton of pictures of my kids dressed up. One of things I love most about photography is sorting through the photos -- and seeing what you managed to capture.
This picture just some up a lot of things for me right now. I'm sentimental about my big girl being in kindergarten -- and all the changes that come with that. And I love the symbolism in the trees changing - it's a constant reminder to me that things change for a reason. And that change can be beautiful.
There was a little time in Photoshop with this one - just to desaturate everything other than the leaves & my oldest daughter's costume. These are the true colors, very vibrant and gorgeous!

1 comment:

B-Blogit said...

lots of contrast colors here and i like the set up of the color on top with the relatively uncolored ground and then the color of the costume! Quite interesting!