Sunday, October 11, 2009

Restore: 5th Generation

Without going through tons of scrapbooks, I knew of a few scanned old pictures that I already had on the computer. There's really not a ton of difference between the before and after here, but I really like this photo. My birthday is in November, so this was my second Christmas. My great-great-grandmother (yes, you read the right -- two greats) is holding me.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I brightened and saturated the color and edited out a few blemishes, but that's about it.

CC

1 comment:

B-Blogit said...

this is a nice picture! You did make it more color and brighter which I like. Good job on the spots.

The problem is old technology seems to make picture spotty anyway like mine and maybe a tiny bit on this one too. But you did great trying to get rid of them!