Thursday, September 24, 2009

Featured Photographer--Princess Jen


NAME: Jennifer Johnson aka princess jen

1. What camera do you use? a Kodak point and shoot. Although my hubby is more than happy to share his very nice dSLR with me with his fancy-schmancy lenses!

2. What is your favorite photography subject? (or, what do you like to take pictures of the best?) I love taking photos of people but I don't always love how they turn out. I'm striving to look at things in different, more interesting ways.


3. What camera equipment is on your wish list? Nothing really. My hubby is the main photog in our family and we have lots of fun things for me to play with. His wish list is full of all sorts of things that I don't know!

4. What are your hobbies outside of photography? I love to read, it's more than a passion, it's nearly a compulsion. I love doing stuff outside. We go hiking and camping, rock climbing and river rafting, all sorts of outdoor adventures. I love visiting national parks. I also enjoy digital scrapbooking.


5. Tell us about your family! (married? Kids?) I am married--since Feb 2000. I have two children. Anya is six and Aaron is two. I have an amazing extended family too. I have a sister and a brother who are both married with kids and my husband's sisters are also truly my sisters as well. They are also all married with kids. We do amazing, fun trips together quite frequently. Most recently we went with hubby's sisters/families to Oregon/Northern California on a camping trip.

6. Where do you live? (you don’t have to be specific if you don’t feel comfortable) I live in Salt Lake County.


7. Do you have a blog you would like to share? (family blog or photography blog?)
j&a antics

8. What is the best photography advice you have ever received? hmmmm... probably to use a tripod.


9. What (if any) editing program do you use? I hardly ever edit my photos. When I scrapbook and need to fix something, I use photoshop elements.

10.Can you share your favorite 3 pictures with us?? (just attach them to this email)
It was difficult to find three that I liked a lot that I haven't used for this blog...


My runner-up for "vintage" challenge


my runner-up for "sign" challenge


This was for another challenge, but I didn't get it posted in time and now I don't remember which challenge it was.

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

I am so glad you participated when you did!Hoping you will pop in every now and t hen. I think you have such natural talent!