Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fearless Leader-Rachel

When I think of Rachel I think of a very FEARLESS Leader. You have been so great in teaching us so much and taking on a lot with this. I know that I am not the only one that feels like this. You were there whenever anyone had any sort of questions, we knew that if we put CC on ours you would be sure to be one to input and help out. I want to say thank you so much for starting this. It has improved my skills and because of you I have found a new love in photography.
THANK YOU!!
cc, Nikon D60, ?? sorry i didnt write it down


4 comments:

B-Blogit said...

wow excellent photo it looks like a cover of national geogrpahic or an ad for a local zoo! Great photo!

George and Teri said...

Great shot.. when I first saw it, I thought it was for the challenge word Broadway, and you were going to do "lion King"..but I like your subject and the picture is gorgeous!

B-Blogit said...

It could work for both! LOL that is quite nice!

Katy said...

That is one freakin fabulous shot!!!! Holy cow its perfection! I love the concept too... Rachel IS a totally fearless leader... great job!!