Saturday, September 5, 2009

Challenge: me


I know this is SO late. I took this in plenty of time to get it posted, but then ran out of time to do so. But it was really important to me to have more people participate on this challenge, even if they were not all on the first day.
So I decided to post anyway.
Have you ever noticed that when you look in a spoon head on, you are upside down. That very much describes ME right now. I feel like I am trying to look like head on---and yet I feel so upside down. :) Just can't seem to get it together...
CC please...aside from the fact that my spoon is kind of spotty. :)

3 comments:

B-Blogit said...

love the idea it is great! I like how you blurred the background too so it is the only thing in focus! I cant think of anything to cc.

Brittney said...

Rachel, love this! Love the picture. Love the idea. No CC here, its perfection in my book.

Jackie said...

GRE-ATTT post , gosh you really did a great job!!