Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sign: I Need A Life

This is what I spent my day doing. Originally I took out the sewing machine to hem and alter a pair of pants. Then I thought I might make a couple of old pillow cases into new pillows for my couch. And then I found a matching sheet, well one thing lead to another and the finished project is.....

So this is a sign to me that I need a life so that I can fill my days with things that aren't so insane!!! I know this is kind of a lame post but like I said I need to get a life and get out more :)
CC always welcome, and nope I'm not going to tell you what I did in photoshop it. That might just ruin the effect. If you figure it out or really want to know then we can discus details.

PS- I know it's past midnight but I finished the project at almost midnight exactly.

3 comments:

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

Wowza! Look a you, Little Miss Crafty Pants!
I have a chair that is calling your name!

Great job on the picture and the couch. :)

Katy said...

I love Gingham fabric!!! and wow, I'm impressed, from patching up a pair of pants to THIS... wooo hooo!!!

Great job, Crys!

kristine N said...

Wow! that's impressive. I'm tired just thinking about all the work that picture encapsulates. Since this seems like more of a documentary photo than anything else, and it definitely does the job, I have no criticism of it.