Sunday, June 21, 2009

Natural Beauty

<span class=
Okay I really didn't go to extremes in thought for this. We went for a family drive because that is what my husband wanted to do for fathers day.. and I really did try to think of something witty. But I loved taking these pictures. This is my first time being able to take a picture of running water and playing with my shutter speed! yea me!
I will have more pictures of this lovely drive (with three kids ahhh) on my photo blog if you would like to see! whatadandy.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Teri said...

Gorgeous! Love everything about it.

Katy said...

oh this is such a beautiful picture, I LOVE how soft it all looks... and ALL of your pictures from Mount Baker are amazing, i'd have a hard time choosing my favorite from those!!! GREAT JOB!

susan said...

lovely!!!!!excellent photo

Blake said...

Wow! I loe how you caught the water falling off those rock and it looks so clear and white!

Candace said...

So beautiful!!!!!!

Breezi said...

How pretty! Great job with the shutter speed! It's perfect :)

Shelby said...

Beautiful area, and great pic!

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

this is gorgeous. It looks like a painting. Howd ya do it?