Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Little Red Bike


I see this little tricycle every day as I leave my house for work. It belongs to my little grandaughter Kylah ( who lives in Hawaii), she is way to big for it now, but it just brings back the sweetest memories for me. When she was 3 she road this bike all over our neighborhood, it was her very first bike and I don't have the heart to give it away or even put it away! I did some photoshopping because I wanted it to have an old fashioned feel to it. I used the vintage, lovely and etheral and burned edges from Pioneer Woman.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Brittney said...

Ah I love it. The picture has feeling. Beautiful!

Mindy said...

What a sweet little trike, and reminder of childhood! Nice job!

Teryn said...

It looks great. I like how part is in shadow, I think it really adds dimension.

Melinda said...

I like how you set it up, with the light falling across only part of it. I also really love the vintage feeling!

{Alynn} said...

Brittney's right, this picture has feeling and emotion! Love the vintage feel with the subject! Nicely done!

susan said...

I love the compostion and the memories it creates and portrays..

Katy said...

I totally agree with everyone here.. the FEELINGS are just so warm and nostalgic. i love this picture! and great effects too

B-Blogit said...

yay for trikes it does bring back memories!

Shelby said...

Great job Teri, I had a feeling this was your photo when i first saw it...I would keep it in the yard too..