Sunday, May 24, 2009

One More Day


Some days I wish that being a 'Mom' as a job didn't entail cleaning, errands, chores, things to do other than just playing with my kids, but unfortunately life doesn't happen like that. Life is messy, time is always running out, and good intentions often fall by the way side.

This challenge really got me thinking. If I could have more of something, what would it be? The words to the Diamond Rio song, 'One More Day' came to mind.
I think the one thing that I truly would want more of, is more time with my sweet family. .

This picture is taken at sunset just as a storm was rolling in. .
One more day in the books.

8 comments:

Erin Wageman said...

I loved this picture. The blue is so bright!! And what a great take on the challenge, you got that song stuck in my head now!

Jen said...

What a great sky! Did you do any photoshoping to get it SO blue?

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

All I did was crop it.

I guess I just hit the light at just the right spot :)

George and Teri said...

Beautiful...the colors are outstanding, You did a great job capturing the clouds and the deep blue of the sky.

Candace said...

Great job, Breezi! Love the clouds and the blue, blue sky!

Katy said...

oh my, B, this is such a pretty picture, i feel so peaceful looking at it!!!! Love the border too! I love the golden edges around the clouds, Gorgeous!

Shelby said...

I love cloud pictures, I took one w/ this title in mind too... :) are we on the same track?
great colors!

Brittney said...

Oh Breezi I LOVE your take. Beautiful! And the picture?! WOW.