Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hello All You Talented People You!

Hello! My name is Nicia. Pronounced knee-see-uh, and I believe I am the newest member of this awesome blog! I am very excited to get into this whole photography thing. I know I have an awesome camera...I just don't know how to use it!

I reside in beautiful Cheyenne, WY with my Air Force hubby, Joe, and my beautiful daughter, Alyssa (2).

Rachel told me I had to put a self portrait of myself on here. I went on to tell her that if I did that, that meant I would have to actually do my hair and makeup. Things I avoid at all costs these days! (just kidding....kind of.) So, here you are. This is more of a last minute, 10:42pm shot, focusing more on my camera than myself. Not that that is a bad thing. :)

7 comments:

Katy said...

welcome, Nicia! Love the picture, your camera is sweet!! Hope you're not getting blown over by all the crazy WYO-Winds!!

B-Blogit said...

welcome!

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

Welcome to the blog :)

Jackie said...

welcome!!!!!

Candace said...

Welcome to our blog! Can't wait to get to know you!

Brittney said...

Welcome!

Rachel Holloway said...

welcome, welcome nicia! Glad you're joining in on the fun!