Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cleaning Up the Fluids...


I woke up this morning to the sound of a toilet overflowing (True story! Sad... but true!) Later that morning, my son's diaper leaked on my lap, then he made a puddle on our carpet after his bath. I'm sad to say that I had a lot of experience with fluids this morning, just not any that I can take pictures of! : ) It got me thinking of how thankful I am for all the fluids I have around the house to clean up all our happy accidents, and keep my home clean! My dishwasher is leaking so I've been doing the dishes for our family of five by hand, and will be for another two weeks until my landlords can put in a new one! A small sacrifice, and a great photo-op!
-CC-

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Sorry you've had a day full of unwanted fluids, but glad you made lemonade from lemons...so to speak!

This is so colorful, original, fun, and really tells a story.

Super job!!

Hope your day gets better!

Jackie said...

......(singing).....mama said there'd be days like this....lol, great take, Ive been there too. :)

Katy said...

what an awesome vivid fun picture!!! I agree, it totally tells a story too. Hope your "fluids" get under control!! Great picture, I love that the frame is filled, very fun to look at!!!!

Candace said...

Love all the bright, vivid colors, Alynn! And the filled frame makes it very interesting. :) And hope all the fluids dry up real soon. LOL ;)

Brittney said...

Your fluid-filled day brought a smile to my face. What a story! LOVE the picture. The bright colors are amazing and I love the suds. No CC here.

B-Blogit said...

Ode to mothers! They do so very much for us for sure! You have made one of the worst chores look vibrant, colorful, fun and down right happy! This is a fantastic picture. I first thought it was toys in a tub. Yes seriously till I saw the sippy cup tops. No CC needed this is one of my favorites!

zealygirl said...

The days of mothers. Good luck with all you have on your plate. It's amazing how things like that can pile up!