Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Vintage: WINNERS!

Good morning everyone. The voting for this challenge was pretty spread out. There were so many great photos to choose from, and everyone did such a good job.

Congrats to Mindy for her photo of Grandpa's truck. She earned the best take of the challenge. Also congrats to Jackie, who won best overall with her "like, totally vintage" VW bus.

There were tons of shout-outs this challenge, too. Just about everyone who entered this time around was recognized.

Stay tuned for a new challenge tomorrow morning!

(I also would like to thank everyone who voted for me. I'm flattered!)

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I knew it! Great job everyone!

Mindy said...

I'm blushing... thanks, everyone! I can't believe I won with all of those great pictures that were submitted!!

Katy said...

great job winners!!!!!!!!