Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jump for my Love!

Today was such a gorgeous day... I know most of you have been enjoying spring for a few weeks now, but it's just finally making it's way to our neck of the woods! My kids were so excited to just go outside and play! Perfect timing for this challenge! Here's my official photo of my sweet Caroline, who is in constant motion! Today she was jumping for joy!

And here's something just for the fun of it... I took this picture from underneath the trampoline as Elizabeth was jumping. Can you believe how blue the sky was today?!?

-CC-

3 comments:

Brittney said...

These pictures make me happy :). The bright colors...the smiles...its all good!

Holly said...

great shot of jumping. Those can be hard.

Katy said...

oh the blue sky IS terrific! and the jumping picture is great, so much FUN!