Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Addicted or Just Engrained?

This is an unused toilet converted into a drinking fountain? Are you addicted to water, clean and things that just look good or are you like the elephant from Tarzan "are you sure this water is sanitary, it looks questionable to me". My wife and kids are addicted to water they always have water near them.
There was a really bright light over this on the right hand side, no flash 320 ISO no enhancements cept cropping out extra background. The light helped backout the background which I experimented with though I didnt want one side light causes too much light, but Im learning! CC

10 comments:

Mindy said...

Blake, Blake, Blake... what is it with you and toilets? ;) (I'm so teasing you!) Great job with the lighting! And, where on earth did you find this drinking toilet??

Brittney said...

What in the world?! What a find! Nice lighting by the way!

B-Blogit said...

Mindy, my wife said the same thing to me last night. LOL I didnt think about that. This is at the Exloratorium in San Francisco. Basically it is a museum full of kids scientific experiments that are interactive. Quite fun.

Brittney, thanks the lighting wasnt by choice but i like it ok cept the extra on the back of the toilet.

Candace said...

Wow, that's very interesting. I don't think I could drink outta that! :)

Love the lighting!

Rachel Holloway said...

Great lighting and UNIQUE subject! :) I too don't know if I could drink out of that without gagging. :)

Erin Wageman said...

Thats funny! I really like the lighting in this shot!

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

I don't think I could drink out of it... however I really love the photo!

Teryn said...

Toilet Humor! LOL! Really though, actually litterally drinking out of a toilet. I don't think I could handle that. :)

The Moss Family said...

I like the lighting also. And I share the same thought at everyone else. I'm not sure i could drink out of it.

B-Blogit said...

I didnt have a problem and neither did my daughter or son. I stood there and watched and most of the ladies didnt do it but boys of all ages up to what looked like around their mid twenties walked right up and drank.

Any other tips on how to improve the shot?