Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Self Portrait

I have only done a few posts and most of you probably dont know me so putting a face with a name might help. My wife took this picture but I set it up.
Im sort of...corky... I guess is a good way to explain it. I hate many movies people like because im to critical, yet at the same time I love Clue and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I like proper dress like Regis Fillman but at the same time I love t-shirt and my holey jeans. I love cultures, cultural food. Ever since I was little I used to watch old Kung Fu movies on tv and who can forget the Karate Kid. Well I have always wanted one of those chinese hats.

So here is my self portrait of my corkiness!

2 comments:

Shanda Call said...

Welcome!

Charles & Amanda said...

I love the hat, looks like you are a pretty carefree kinda person. Welcome to the group!