Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Self Portrait & Intro

Hi everyone! I am new to the blog and excited to be here! Photography is a passion of mine and I never could figure out why my pics were all out of focus...until I got new glasses. Hee hee. Now I have a new camera, new glasses and am ready to take some good pics. I'm still learning.

My 2 1/2 yr old helped me take this self portrait. This is probably the best one she took. I have a lot of pictures of my stomach, my head cut off and the walls next to me but we finally got one and I gotta love her. It was so much fun!

I am a Momma (Abi 2 1/2 yrs old and one on the way) & dental assistant. I love to sew, read, ride my 3-wheeler and I love lemons. My hubby is an electrician, EMT-I, Fireman and awesome guy!

I look forward to stepping outside of my box and take new pics for the topics each week.

Thanks!

Ivy M




1 comment:

B-Blogit said...

Welcome and that is a good picture your daughter took.