Sunday, February 15, 2009

No Greater Love

Today I taught my first Gospel Principals class. It was about praying to our Heavenly Father. As I was searching for something to take a picture of (love is your hubby doing the dishes..etc...) I realized that the greatest of all love is the love that our Heavenly Father has for each of us. I am thankful that our Heavenly Father is there for us anytime we need him, we have an open line of communication with him 24/7. All we have to do is pray.
I am thankful for the love that my Heavenly Father has for me.
There will never be a greater love than that.

3 comments:

zealygirl said...

What a great sentiment!

B-Blogit said...

fantastic post! I think that was a brilliant thing for love!

Rachel Holloway said...

SOOO SWEET! I love your way of thinking outside the box. It really hit home...thanks for your words on this!