Monday, February 9, 2009

Justin, Shadows

I love this photo. I know, I'm a day late, but it was so hard to find something shadow, just because...oh wait...it's been snowing. I heard a comment the other day. Someone at work said the phrase, 'the shadows of time'. I thought how cool that could be to know that as parents, husbands, wives, and children, that we can leave that "shadow" of time with others. It kind of reminds me of 'leaving your legacy'. I love this ring picture for the fact that I know I am going to be with my wife for eternity, and that together, we can leave those 'shadows' for our kids, and that it is something that they can pass on from generation, to generation.

5 comments:

Shanda Call said...

That is so nice! I love it. I would like the top part a little more focused. But I love it. SO pretty!

zealygirl said...

That is a very neat picture. I absolutely love it. Well done.

Candace said...

Yeah, I think this is a gorgeous picture and an amazing idea and interpretation of the word. I agree with Shanda that the top could have been just a little more focused (around the diamond) but the rings are beautiful and so is the photo!

Charlotte said...

This is an awesome photo. Very cool.

Rachel Holloway said...

Agree with what everyone else has said--but really beautiful photo!!! Very nice!