Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MISSION 24 CHALLENGE - CLEAN

If you are just tuning in to this blog, start here

The goal of this group/blog is to really challenge yourself to think outside the box and get creative with your photography! Group members will then have 24 hours from the time of the assignment to take new pictures that interpret that assignment and post their picture for us all to see. (we will say to have it posted by THURSDAY EVENING AT MIDNIGHT to cover all the time zones and allow for busy moms to take part)

Again, this is YOUR interpretation of the word...be creative! On each post, title your picture so we can differentiate each persons, and please be sure to put a LABEL ON IT with the category name so we can keep track over the year. If you aren't sure how to put a label, please contact me!! :)

Your challenge today is:

CLEAN

OH!! And if I have forgotten to add you by now, PLEASE leave a comment with your email again. I got distracted with company being at my house all weekend and I am SURE I have accidentally forgotten someone!!! I will hurry and get you added...

2 comments:

Charles & Amanda said...

Hi, please add me. Charles and Amanda

fleshy1022(at)aol(dot)com

Kritta22 said...

Oh clean...Gonna have to do some thinking!