Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's Me!

Hi! My name is Breezi. I have been married to my sweetheart, Chip for 7 years. We currently live in Columbus, Ohio. We have two of the most beautiful daughters. Alli is 6 and Maggie is 2 1/2. I am a stay at home mom for the most part, but for 11 hours a week I am a teller at a bank. I love my job. It's the therapy that pays me :)

I have no original talant, I am a copier of people who are! I love to scrapbook. I am obsessed with it. I think I may have everything 'scrappy' that was ever made. I have just gotten into quilting, partly because my mother just bought a long arm quilting machine.

I am game for almost anything that's going to be fun... except for winter sports. I hate my feet being cold more than anything. I love rafting, boating, playing games, and going for walks. I have spit off of the Eiffel Tower and the Space Needle. My goal is to spit off of every tall building in the world! :)


6 comments:

Mindy said...

Breezi, you're hilarious! I love your goal!! I forgot to put that I'm a quilter too... that's cool that your mom has a long arm machine!

Katy said...

Breezi, I totally recognize you as one of Rachel's devoted fans from her blog.. I always think, "I love that name, Breezi, I wonder if it's a nickname or her real name?" Either way, you totally LOOK like a Breezi now that I've seen your cute face! It's so good to finally meet you (and a fellow "spit-off-the-top-of-the Eiffel-Tower-er"!!)

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

Yes, Breezi is my real name. And no, I don't have a sister named : Wendy, Gusty, Stormy, Hurricane, etc... I don't have a sister. :)
I'm so glad we are connected in our spit-off-the-Eiffel-Tower-ness! YaY!

Katy said...

haha!! That made me laugh! A good way to end the night!

Rachel Holloway said...

Hey, I too have spit off the Eiffel tower--should we start a real club? Sounds like there are lots of us with great ambition in life! :) Breezi, you seriously need more pics of you on your blog. You are adorable!

The Moss Family said...

I wish I could be a part of the spit of the Eiffel tower club. :) I also like your name.